CEPEHorg. DUPLICATION PAGE
- Centre d’Encadrement Professionnel des Enfants Handiplace
- Supervision of Professional Children Handiplace : SPCHC.
Web site page : cepehorg.page.tl Reference e-mail network : firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org . coordination’s e-mail; email@example.com . physic address's Lisungwe 88 (Administrative office).
I. WHO ARE WE?
The MHCL ORPHAN CENTRE / CEPEHorg. It is a non-profiled organization, Creating since 2014; adhering in a group has a vision, building the hunger expensed the Vulnerable youths; the Orphan youths in the world…Dzaleka Refugee Camp and different villages surround in the Republic of Malawi. HANDIPLACE: This means a Professional Inserting browser of the definition of disability.
II. WHAT ARE WE DOING?
Works in three domains: COACHING; DEVELOPMENT; CHILD PROTECTION…
a. Framing Domain:
- The program of education;
- The program of arts and crafts: cutting and sewing, Carpentry, Ceramics, Hotel trade, Manufacture of soap, Weaving, Hairdressing, Barbershop, Welding, Pasty, Decoration, Picture, Garden, music and Practice, Mechanics, Electricity…
b. Scope of Development:
- The breeding of large and small livestock;
- The modern agriculture and special;
- Hygiene and sanitation.
c. Field of child Protection:
- Fight against anti-values;
- Educating youth for nonviolence;
- Form a scout youths leadership;
- Make opinion-makers youths fighting against the grant;
- Education youths to democracy and peace;
- Promoting the rights of the child;
- Awareness among youths to avoid the scourges which menace mankind: immorality, drugs, tribalism, air pollution, destruction of the environment, aids…
III. HOW WE WORK?
The MHLC ORPHANS CENTRE / CEPEHorg. Is implemented through these main are :
- The acceding Centers: will realize some works through partner members all through they remain autonomous structure in the management.
- Expertise: Puts the responsibility of the Refugees community and other youth surrounds.
- Notice: the youth’s privileges are: smoker’s goats, smokers of hemp, delinquent, orphans, vulnerable…
The goal is to Frame them in some professional Trades, to Fight against the scourges of humanity that can threats: immorality, sexually transmissible infections, Tribalism, Air pollution, Destruction of Environment, HIV / Aids.
IV. LEARNING SOCIAL INCLUSION PROJECT;
This project was born from the observation of a lack of training of many stakeholders working in Europe and beyond, with youths learning about disability (UK), intellectual disabilities(USA), autism spectrum conditions, and mental health problems.
The objective is to allow people who work with this kind of handicap to get training about factors that may support, conversely impede, their social inclusion.
The content of the training has been developed by academics, assisted by people with direct experience in providing support to these youths as well to their families.
This free access training has a transnational focus; it is based on the principles of Dzaleka Refugee Camp convention on the right of persons of disability by 2017-2018…
This innovative project both in its purpose and its development ( involving academic, associative, professional partner and users) ; Aims to improve the knowledge of Dzaleka Refugee Camp Peoples, Citizens about these specific issues as well as to change the perception of those who have individual differences or disabilities…
V. FEEDBACK WORKER ACTIVITIES;
- Weaving training for Vulnerable girls in the Dzaleka Refugee Camp;
- Project-based On First Aid, community health and Family drugs, community Emergency for the community in Dzaleka Refugee Camp;
- Draining Puddles of water near the house and cleaning brushes and spraying insecticide to control vectors like mosquitoes Project.
- Building the office center in Republic of Malawi/ Dowa District/ Dzaleka Refugee Camp/ Lisungwe 88;
- Mobilization data and Registration data to Kwon vulnerable youths, Orphan youths, and Widows in Dzaleka refugee Camp;
- Training about peace and resolution of conflicts in Dzaleka Refugee Camp;
- Training about Importance and how to use male/ female condoms in Dzaleka Refugee Camp;
- Training about the STIs in Dzaleka Refugee Camp;
- Opening doors 24 hours where youths can be provided Condoms in Dzaleka Refugee Camp and surround of different villages;
- Offering cloths compassion for the orphan's children under 12 years in Dzaleka Refugee Camp;
- Offering cloths compassion for Vulnerable youths and Orphans in Nkanthama Village;
- Offering hygiene and sanitation surround of Dzaleka areas;
VI. PROPOSAL PROJECT 2020;
- Construction of a craft carpentry workshop in favor of smoking youths and alcoholic youths;
- The construction of a modern hairdressing room and Baber shop for a single mother in Dzaleka Refugee Camp;
- The sex of six competition and checkers( Draft) game for vulnerable youths in Dzaleka Refugee Camp;
- Bible Residential care can provide transitionally;
- Game Rehabilitation Hall Center;
- Foods compassion, Clothes Compassion, Shoe compassion network in Dzaleka Refugee Camp, and surround of different villages.
VII. OUTPUTS NEEDED:
Looking for volunteers Partnership to reach the objectives.
- GOALS: - Increase access for orphans and the disadvantaged children to follower GOD ( we believe a relationship with the Lord is pivotal to transforming a child is life and knowledge vocational bible training … - Give back to the other in need: giving back the children that are in the same situation they once were, we believe our children can help younger generations transform their lives. - Fight against juvenile delinquency.
Violence against refugee orphans and widow - Youth fight against anti-values; - Educate citizen’s democracy and peace; - Provide civic education and youth policy; Education is participatory Democracy and responsible citizenship; - Restoring hope, love, and spirit for the orphan youths and vulnerable youths; - creating a base for future data line of orphans youths and vulnerable youths through the love of God and Family; - Form a Scout Vulnerable youths Leadership; - Make Vulnerable youths Opinion of the maker fighting against subversion;
Care for orphans youths, vulnerable youths, and Widows in their distress and keep oneself unstained by the world… James 1:27.
4. ACTIVITIES: - Educate and train youth; - keep and offer hygiene In areas; - promote Female and Male condom user 24hours; - offer first aid surround of the game is places; - Bible training and Bible distribution in churches; - Food Distribution; soaps; shoes; clothes; Salt; sugar; oil… like compassion project once we have a donation partnership.
5. CORE VALUES:
- Love; - Collaboration; - Social inclusion; - Integrity.
- We believe if we can successfully reach each of these targets a children / Youths is life before they reach an age of independence, they will not repeat the cycle of delinquency. In fact, we believe they will be key contributors to the transformation of the Refugees Children Family.